Get Change my Voice apk New Version

Get Change my Voice apk New Version


Change my Voice apk

Change my Voice apk Description


Change my Voice apk | Record yourself and then change your voice. A simple to use yet highly powerful voice changer.

Select many voices and effects.
★ Change your voice to CHIPMUNK, CAT, ROBOT, CHILD, MEGAPHONE, several WOMEN's and MEN's voices, and more
★ Add Effects: CHORUS, ECHO
★ Change your SPEECH SPEED
★ If you liked Ultra Voice Changer, Best Voice Changer and Voice Changer Deluxe you will like this app better
★ Instantly hear the modified voice

Note:
* This app can not change the voice during a phone call
* The app has ads

The most flexible voice changer app, with infinite number of voice changing options.






share this article to: Facebook Twitter Google+ Linkedin Digg
Posted by Unknown, Published at 11:42 AM and have 0 comments

No comments:

Post a Comment